5-in-1 Hip & Joint Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM Chews
Delicious chews for pets enriched with glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, and a full vitamin complex. Support your pet’s mobility, ease pain, and increase joint flexibility with these healthy treats.
- MAX Concentrated Formula – Not all products are created equal. More chews in the container do not mean a higher amount of active ingredients benefiting your furry baby’s health. Mighty Petz hip and joint chews contain a powerful blend of active ingredients per 1 lbs jar: 30,000mg glucosamine, 24,000mg chondroitin, and 18,000mg MSM + fish oil and complete vitamin complex. That’s more than any of the leading Amazon brands!
- Supreme Support for Hip & Joints + Cartilage + Mobility + Overall Health - maintain overall health, promote flexibility and agility. Help your pet’s coat stay shiny and skin healthy, support their immune response, heart health, and seasonal allergy in addition to giving them advanced hip and joint support. Benefit: tasty soft chews for small and large dogs and cats of all ages. Show your pet love by giving them a healthy treat!
- Ease discomfort & occasional stiffness - It must be hard to see your best friend having discomfort when they try to get up from their bed on shaky legs sometimes. Maintain joint mobility and help your fur baby run and enjoy all those long walks with you again. See them getting up with ease and running up the stairs like lightning.
- Hip and Joint Supplement with Complete Vitamin & Mineral Complex – Enriched with 21 – vitamins and minerals to support your dog’s and cat’s active and happy lifestyle. Take a holistic approach to your fur baby’s overall health and prepare them for years to come with our tasty and rewarding chews they’ll love!
- Made in USA - Healthy Dog and Cat Supplement You Can Trust - Our soft chews are manufactured in a GMP-certified facility and 3rd party tested by an independent lab to deliver the best results when used in a daily diet. However, if you’re not fully satisfied with our product – reach out to us. All hassle-free! Enhance your pet's health now!
MAX Concentration of Active Ingredients
MADE IN USA with US and Globally Sourced Ingredients
GREAT TASTE PROMISE
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BENEFITS
Glucosamine HCL - at least 500mg
Glucosamine is an amino sugar that naturally occurs in the connective and cartilage tissues and contributes to maintaining the strength, flexibility, and elasticity of these tissues. We use HCL because hydrochlorides are quickly absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract within 15 – 30 minutes. For pets who have a short digestive tract and thus a short transit time for nutrients to be absorbed, this is particularly important.
Chondroitin Sulfate - at least 400mg
Chondroitin sulfate is an essential structural component of cartilage and is part of a proteoglycan (a large protein molecule) that gives cartilage elasticity. By giving this joint supplement to pets, joint care is provided for your furry friend.
MSM - at least 300mg
MSM is a naturally occurring supplement used primarily as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. MSM is known to block the inflammation process by enhancing the activity of cortisol. It is considered a potentiator of most vitamins and other nutrients, improves the cellular uptake of these nutrients, and prolongs their lives.
Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty Acids - at least 96mg/chew
Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids are vital to brain development. In addition to that, both types of fatty acids help regulate blood pressure and maintain immune system functions. They also help support immune function and skin and coat health.
Complete Multi-Vitamin Complex
Enriched with 21 – vitamins and minerals to support your pet’s active and happy lifestyle. Take a holistic approach to your fur baby’s overall health and prepare them for years to come with our tasty and rewarding chews they’ll love!
Rimoxen is a naturally derived anti-inflammatory, a Cox-2 inhibitor that may help reduce inflammation and support mobility.
The omega-6 essential fatty acids are also linoleic acid. Omega-6 fatty acids are involved in maintaining immune function and support skin and coat health.